A light, bright aluminum alloy kid stand up frame that provides the child the opportunity to stand and brush one's teeth, or to draw a picture on the table from a standing position. The stand up frame can adjusted to support users from 70cm to 150cm of body length and is apropriate for use by the disabled or developmentally challenged.
- Allows for bone growth and lowers the risk of osteoporosis.
- Reduces muscle spasms and contractions.
- Light and durable Aluminum alloy.
- Fully design adjustable length,
80 - 140(S) 80 - 140cm(L)
- Table to footplate height (Adjustable),
44 - 90(S) 44 - 90cm(L)
- Trunk support width (Adjustable),
20 - 28(S) 31 - 39cm(L)
- Footplate inclination angle (Adjustable),
0 - 45°(S) 0 - 45°(L)
- Footplate right & left angle (Adjustable),
-5 - 45°(S) -5 - 45°(L)
- Table to floor height: Fixed,
- Table angle (Adjustable),
0 - 60°(S) 0 - 60°(L)
- Stand-up angle (Adjustable),
0 - 85°(S) 0 - 85°(L)
- Footplate to floor height: Fixed (min.),
- Max Load, ≠75(S) 75KG(L)